The Axell Employment is seeking a Communications and Social Media Specialist to be responsible for the day-to-day oversight of the social media and online channels focusing on the reacting and responding to Axell audiences but also creating a content for social media and blog.
As a specialist you will communicate on social media channels with customers and employees who comments or complain services. Communication is transparent and focused on problem solving.
You will have contact with the recruitment specialist and coordinators to make sure the information you provide is 100% accurate.
You will be responsible for online reputation of company.
- Ensure timely and accurate communication of alerts, updates and announcements
- You will cooperate with PR & Marketing Specialist to support advertisements campaign and company blog
- You will be responsible for satisfaction survey
- Bachelor’s Degree (finished or ongoing) in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Philology or other relevant field of study
- Passion for people and contributing to and elevating the company/brand reputation
- Understanding and enthusiasm for social media with ability to quickly adapt to new channels
- Strong verbal and written/conversational communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Ease in working in fast paced dynamic
- Customer Care experience preferred
- Proficiency in FB Timeline, Word.
- Flexible job time – possibility for partial home office.