Axell Logistics – General Transport Conditions 2022
Parts of Axell Logistics are the following companies:
• Timmermans Transport B.V.
• Timmermans Logistics B.V.
• Timmermans Expeditie B.V.
The service will be subjected to:
• For national transport the AVC conditions, latest version;
• For international transport the CMR conditions, latest version;
• For storage & logistics the LSC conditions, latest version;
• Expedition the Dutch expedition conditions, latest version.
Our tariffs are based on our General Services, as mentiod in this document. Deviating Services and Fees for BeNeLux (Belgium – Netherlands – Luxembourg) and International Forwarding are also mentioned in this document.
For standard rate calculation we use:
1 loading meter = 1.650 kg
1 Euro pallet = 120 cm x 80 cm x 220 cm = 0,4 lm = 660 kg
1 block pallet = 120 cm x 100 cm x 220 cm = 0,5 lm = 825 kg
The highest paying weight of loading meter or actual weight will be calculated
• The order submitted by the client must be complete and contain all information;
• Transportation to take place via the most logical route(s) and applicable legislation, taxes and permits;
• Pallets are always deemed not stackable, unless otherwise specified by the client;
• Loading and unloading may take place Monday to Friday during regular operating hours;
• Loading and unloading times remain within the applicable maximum times;
• Transportation based on transit times specified by us. We retain the right to unload earlier; • The consignment note is issued by the client/sender and handed over when the consignment is loaded;
• The required records and documents must be completed at the time of collection
• The client/sender arranges for loading and unloading;
• Customs formalities and the handling of customs documentation is not performed;
• Changes or cancellations within 24 hours prior to the agreed loading time are classed as dead freight and charged as such;
• Our rates are based on availability, unless agreed otherwise;
• Rates are based on accessibility for our normal transportation equipment on both the loading and unloading place. Cost for other transportation solutions will be fully charged to the consignor / principal;
• The volume of transportation as confirmed on the transport documentation, will act as a minimum for our billing. When the volume of the transported goods is higher, we will customize our invoice to correct amount;
• When specifying an incorrect transporting volume, we cannot guarantee the required space in our transportation equipment;
• Unforeseen costs which are caused beyond the fault of Timmermans will be charged to the consignor / principal;
• When booking the first assignment, the client automatically agrees to the “General Transport Conditions 2022”
• Exceeding unloading / loading time € 15,00 per quarter
• Cancellation <24 hours before loading 75% of the agreed freight rate
• Freight refused the agreed freight rate
• Return sender delivery 100% of the agreed freight rate
• Adjustment of rates according to the publications of the NEA/Panteia can be applied;
• Cost changes due to legal measures lead to changes in the rates.
Diesel surcharge (DOT)
The adjustments to the transportation price due to the rise in diesel prices is in the following proportions: 3 eurocent increase in average diesel price of the next quarter creates an adjustment of 1% of the transport price. Indexation is done at the beginning of each quarter, the current diesel price of the quarter can be found in our quotation.
Invoicing and payment
• The transport, handling, and storage are invoiced per week;
• You will receive a specified invoice with the service(s) provided to you;
• Reclamations on the invoice within 10 days. If a reclamation is found to be incorrect, Axell Logistics has the right to invoice the time for sorting and correcting;
• Reclamations of one invoice item should under no circumstances affect the payment of other items on the invoice;
• Payment condition: within 14 days after the invoice date, unless otherwise agreed.
• Invoices by mail: € 4,50 surcharge per invoice
BeNeLux – Deviating Services
• Transportation from one loading address to one unloading address;
• Transportation with a 13.6 load meter tarpaulin trailer with taillift, and with an insert height of maximum 260 cm;
• Vehicles may be loaded up to 25 tons payload within the Benelux. Any costs resulting from overloading of our trailers will be borne by the consignor / principal.
• Where unloading in the Benelux must take place at the end of the day (after 17:00 hrs), a surcharge may apply;
BeNeLux – Lead times
Workingday A – Booking < 12:00 hrs
Workingday B – Collection
Workingday C – Delivery. Shipments to South Belgium and Luxembourg are only delivered on Monday.
BeNeLux – Additional Fees
• Unloading or loading time free:
< 2 loading meter: 15 minutes
< 6 loading meter: 30 minutes
< 10 loading meter: 45 minutes
> 10 loading meter: 60 minutes
• Specific delivery / loading time BeNeLux € 75,00 per delivery
• Delivery within time window 07:00 – 12:00 € 35,00 per delivery
• Delivery within time window 12:00 – 17:00 € 35,00 per delivery
• Delivery end of day (between 17:00 – 20:00)
• in Netherlands On request
• Forward to another or additional loading /unloading address € 65,00 Incl. 25 km free; >25 km: + € 1,60 per km
• Saturday rates 150%
• Sunday rates 200%
• Delivery to Dutch Islands Not included in rates. All additional cost will be invoiced.
• City Distribution Additional costs for use of city distribution centers are not included. This can be the case for example for Amsterdam (postal codes 1011-1057 and 1070-1079). Transit time will be 1 day more.
• Formatting Transport documents/CMR € 5,00 per document
BeNeLux – Euro pallets exchange:
It is the responsibility of the customer to:
• Clearly state pallet exchange on the transport documentation
• Ensure pallet exchange at the delivery address(es)
• Returning good quality pallets.
Responsibilities of Axell:
• The effective pallet exchange, administration and check arrangements in this regard
• To issue a pallet document and sign off. Pallet exchange will be provided to you for a fee of € 2,00 per pallet (transport and administrative costs). In case pallets will not be exchanged at the receiver of the goods, we will inform you, in which case the responsibility of the pallet exchange will be with the client and recipient of the goods. Non returned pallets will be charged at € 11,00 each. Exchange of (Euro-)pallets and packaging between the Netherlands and destinations in Central Europ is not possible, unless explicitly agreed.
International Forwarding – Deviating Services
• Transportation from one loading address to one unloading address, unless otherwise specified by the client;
• Transportation with a 13.6 load meter tarpaulin trailer and with an insert height of maximum 260 cm;
• Vehicles may be loaded up to 40 tons total weight. Any costs resulting from overloading of our trailers will be borne by the consignor / principal. International Forwarding – Additional Fees
• Specific delivery / loading time € 75,00 per delivery
• Delivery within time windows < 4 hours € 40,00 per delivery
• Delivery with SENT licence € 30,00 per delivery
• Long item surcharge (Length or width > 200 cm) € 50,00 per delivery
• Amazon delivery € 125,00 per delivery
• Delivery with ADR € 50,00 per shipment
• Collection and delivery with taillift in The Netherlands and Belgium Surcharge depending on the volume of the shipment
• Exceeding unloading / loading time € 15,00 per quarter
• Unloading or loading time free: < 2 loading meter: 15 minutes < 6 loading meter: 30 minutes < 10 loading meter: 45 minutes > 10 loading meter: 60 minutes
• Forward to another or additional loading / unloading address € 65,00 Incl. 25 km free >25 km: + € 1,60 per km International Forwarding – Euro pallets exchange:
• On International transports no pallet exchange